VIDEO: Virat Kohli is back, de Villiers is batting like a cricketing genius and the Cricket Badger thinks RCB can bounce back in IPL 2017 and beat Mumbai.
James believes that Royal Challengers Bangalore can get back to winnings ways and prove their IPL 2017 bouncebackability. They have Virat Kohli back which is huge and AB de Villiers is simply incredible. Mumbai are riding high however, but we’re backing the home side to take the points.
2pts RCB to win at 4/6 (LOST)
- 1pt Virat Kohli to top score for RCB at 9/4 (WON)
- 1pt Kieron Pollard to top score for MI at 12/1 (WON)
- 1pt Lasith Malinga to be leading MI bowler at 3/1 (LOST)
- 1pt Tymal Mills to be leading RCB bowler at 3/1 (LOST)
All quoted prices available at WilliamHill.com
Remember to gamble responsibly, enjoy the match and good luck with all your bets!
Kohli, Oh it’s good to have him back!!!!!
The Cricket Badger would walk over hot coals to watch AB de Villiers bat.
As the editor of Cricket Badger he is intent on building the website to give quality coverage of the domestic game around the world.
James was the full-time Media Manager at Yorkshire County Cricket Club between 2007 and 2010.
James is a published author and a writer/video contributor to many cricket publications.
He's unsurprisingly a complete cricket badger!
Latest posts by James Buttler (see all)
- IPL BETTING PREVIEW: RCBvSRH – Kohli’s glamour boys approaching last chance saloon against Sunrisers - April 24, 2017
- IPL BETTING PREVIEW: GLvKXIP and KKRvRCB, Kohli and Co back on track - April 22, 2017
- IPL BETTING PREVIEW: Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad the Saturday selections - April 21, 2017