James Buttler, the Cricket Badger, takes a look at the betting markets for Sunday’s IPL2017 games MIvGL and RCBvRPS.
The Badger is taking a break from the video previews for a couple of days. Bad bad cold and you don’t want to see a badger with a big red nose! Normal service resumed soon.
Our recommended IPL 2017 are doing well so far. We’ve staked 64.50 pts and returned 89.38pts. That’s a profit of 24.88pts or 38.57% if you’ve backed all our recommendations at a level stake.
The Mumbai Indians take this one for me. They’ve developed the winning habit and have also been successful from seemingly hopeless situations. That’s a good habit to get into.
- 2pts Mumbai Indians to win at 10/11 (WON)
- 2pts Brendon McCullum to be top GL batsman at 7/2 (WON)
- 1pt Nitesh Rana to be tip MI batsman at 9/2 (WON)
STAKED 5pts, RETURNED 18.32pts
I think the firepower that RCB have in their batting will be too much for RPS today. Gayle, Kohli and de Villiers are magnificent T20 cricketers and RPS have gone cold in the competition.
- 3pts RCB to win at 4/7 (LOST)
- 2pts Virat Kohli to be top RCB batsman at 9/4 (LOST)
STAKED 5pts, RETURNED 0pts
As the editor of Cricket Badger he is intent on building the website to give quality coverage of the domestic game around the world.
James was the full-time Media Manager at Yorkshire County Cricket Club between 2007 and 2010.
James is a published author and a writer/video contributor to many cricket publications.
He's unsurprisingly a complete cricket badger!
Latest posts by James Buttler (see all)
- IPL BETTING PREVIEW: RCBvSRH – Kohli’s glamour boys approaching last chance saloon against Sunrisers - April 24, 2017
- IPL BETTING PREVIEW: GLvKXIP and KKRvRCB, Kohli and Co back on track - April 22, 2017
- IPL BETTING PREVIEW: Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad the Saturday selections - April 21, 2017