VIDEO: James Buttler takes a look at the betting markets ahead of Game 10 in the IPL 2017 between Kolkata Knight Riders (KKR) v Kings XI Punjab (KXIP).
James believes that Kings XI Punjab are the dark horses for the IPL 2017 title and will have too much for hosts KKR, who will miss Chris Lynn through injury.
1 units KIngs XI Punjab to win at EVS (LOST)
- 1 unit David Miller to be top XXIP bat at 5/1 (LOST)
- 1 unit Gautam Gambhir to be top KKR bat at 11/4 (WON)
All quoted prices available at WilliamHill.comRemember to gamble responsibly, enjoy the match and good luck with all your bets!
As the editor of Cricket Badger he is intent on building the website to give quality coverage of the domestic game around the world.
James was the full-time Media Manager at Yorkshire County Cricket Club between 2007 and 2010.
James is a published author and a writer/video contributor to many cricket publications.
He's unsurprisingly a complete cricket badger!
Latest posts by James Buttler (see all)
- IPL BETTING PREVIEW: RCBvSRH – Kohli’s glamour boys approaching last chance saloon against Sunrisers - April 24, 2017
- IPL BETTING PREVIEW: GLvKXIP and KKRvRCB, Kohli and Co back on track - April 22, 2017
- IPL BETTING PREVIEW: Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad the Saturday selections - April 21, 2017