The Cricket Badger looks at the best bets in Thursday’s IPL clash in the Indian Premier League between the KXIP and Mumbai Indians.
In a tournament where picking the winners has been difficult as every team is having good and bad days, the Cricket Badger has still consistently found the value in the betting markets.
So far in IPL 2017 the Badger has staked 97.00pts and returned 142.07pts for a recommended stakes profit of 46.46%.
A pt is based on your own average bet. If you usually bet £10 then that is your pt. If it’s £2 then it’s that.
Don’t vary your stakes and let’s find some more winning #badgerbets!
Here are his picks for Wednesday’s match in the Indian Premier League.
All prices quoted available from williamhill.com.
- 3pts Mumbai Indians to win at 8/11 (WON)
- 1pt Lasith Malinga to be top MI bowler at 3/1 (LOST)
- 1pt Askhar Patel to be top KXIP bowler at 10/3 (LOST)
- 1pt Nitish Rana to be top MI batsman at 9/2 (LOST)
- 1pt Manan Vohra to be top KXIP batsman at 10/3 (VOID)
Good luck with your gets and remember – Gamble Responsibly and to enjoy the game!
As the editor of Cricket Badger he is intent on building the website to give quality coverage of the domestic game around the world.
James was the full-time Media Manager at Yorkshire County Cricket Club between 2007 and 2010.
James is a published author and a writer/video contributor to many cricket publications.
He's unsurprisingly a complete cricket badger!
Latest posts by James Buttler (see all)
- IPL BETTING PREVIEW: RCBvSRH – Kohli’s glamour boys approaching last chance saloon against Sunrisers - April 24, 2017
- IPL BETTING PREVIEW: GLvKXIP and KKRvRCB, Kohli and Co back on track - April 22, 2017
- IPL BETTING PREVIEW: Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad the Saturday selections - April 21, 2017