The Cricket Badger, James Buttler, continued his successful run in IPL 2017 yesterday and now turns his attention to Tuesday’s clash GLvRCB…
In a tournament where picking the winners has been difficult as every team is having good and bad days, the Cricket Badger has still consistently found the value in the betting markets.
So far in IPL 2017 the Badger has staked 83.50pts and returned 125.57pts for a recommended stakes profit of 50.38%.
Here are his picks for Tuesday’s match in the Indian Premier League.
All prices quoted available from williamhill.com.
- 2pts Brendon McCullum to be top Gujarat Lions batsman at 11/4 (WON)
- 0.5pts Dinesh Karthik to be top Gujarat Lions batsman at 7/1 (LOST)
- 2pts AB de Villiers to be top Royal Challengers Bangalore batsman at 5/2 (VOID not played)
- 1pt Andrew Tye to be top Gujarat Lions bowler at 5/2 (LOST)
- 1pt Samuel Badree to be top Royal Challengers Bangalore bowler at 10/3 (VOID not played)
As the editor of Cricket Badger he is intent on building the website to give quality coverage of the domestic game around the world.
James was the full-time Media Manager at Yorkshire County Cricket Club between 2007 and 2010.
James is a published author and a writer/video contributor to many cricket publications.
He's unsurprisingly a complete cricket badger!